Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/simple-icons/simple-icons.php on line 166
Pastor, Plumber, Podcaster
Micah served as youth pastor for twelve years and is now a plumber and podcaster. He received Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies from Calvary Chapel Bible College and his Master of Divinity in Biblical Communication from Phoenix Seminary. He has authored a critique of Calvinistic theology that was published in 2011. Micah has also led cross cultural mission trips to Ireland, Scotland, and Mexico and has served as a volunteer hospital Chaplain in Tucson, Arizona. He currently serves through speaking and being engaged at the church he attends. Micah lives in Tucson with his wife and three children.
To Purchase a copy of “A Cultish Side of Calvinism”
Salvation and Stuff’s Mission is simple.
It is to engage, encourage and enlighten all people towards a deeper faith in Jesus.
Our Purpose is to enlarge and strengthen the body of Christ by providing Biblical Theology that is pleasantly palatable to a large swath of people by helping to permeate the ether and social media outlets with historical, biblical and theologically sound information.
The goal of Salvation and Stuff is to provide a vehicle:
– to act as an educational and religious organization.
– to help to bring people to faith in Jesus Christ and in development for the common good.
– for mutual support, encouragement, collaboration and partnership with other religious and online organizations to further the Corporation’s mission; to provide leadership for enlarging and mobilizing the faith community to address the spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs of all people by advancing educational resources in fields of theology, history, and religion that unify and strengthen the faith community and to positively impact our culture in building Heaven on earth.
Our Statement of Faith
– We believe the Bible to be the Word of God, authoritative for the belief and practice of the Church, inspired by the Holy Spirit, the original autographs being inerrant.
– We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
– We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death for all people through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His physical return in power and glory.
– We believe the Church is comprised of all who have truly believed on Jesus Christ as Son of God and Savior, and in the spiritual unity of all believers. We believe in practicing a godly life and ministry according to the teachings of Jesus Christ and the apostles.